When writing scientific papers, students often have to compose abstracts, which are essentially a synopsis of a scientific research. Most often it is written for a Ph.D. thesis or master's thesis, less often for a thesis project. And here the question arises: "How to write the author's abstract of VKO and how does a sample of its design look like?" Lets answer this question with help of write my papers writers.
Why do I need an abstract for the WRC
The abstract is a visiting card of the student's final qualifying work. In essence, it is a small accompanying document that summarizes the most important points of scientific research. It is distributed to members of the state commission so that they have a clear idea of the work done. It is the abstract that should convince them that this is a real contribution to science, and not just a formal reply. The number of copies must correspond to the number of members of the state commission recommends writemypapers.company/buy-book-report writers.
The abstract for the FQP is needed in order to present the essence of one's own research, to show the results and developments obtained, as well as to briefly outline the content of the thesis project, which can be quickly familiarized with in order to evaluate the work done.
It should be noted that the abstract and the defense speech are different. A report or speech is the text of the speech, in the code of which the student must present his work. And the abstract is a small accompanying document, which is not read out during the defense, but is presented to the teachers of the university for visual acquaintance.
How to write an abstract
In order to write an author's abstract to the FQP competently, a bachelor must thoroughly understand the subject, topic and problems of the research, as well as be able to highlight the most key information and present it succinctly without losing the main idea. The abstract should not contain the information that is not included in the text of the thesis.
The design rules and structure of the document are determined by the Higher Attestation Commission (HAC) - they can be found on the official website of the HAC. For different specialties, these requirements may differ, so it is better to clarify such nuances at the department of the university. Many teachers are guided by methodology at https://writemypapers.company/coursework-writing-service/ page, which regulates the creation and design of dissertations and abstracts.
To write the abstract correctly, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Re-read your thesis several times, while making notes for future theses.
- Justify the choice of topic, its relevance and significance in modern life.
- Briefly outline the content of the diploma, including theoretical aspects, general scientific points and conclusions obtained.
- Write a summary of the research you completed. Do it in the form of abstracts on the studied problem.
- The abstract must correspond to the content of the final qualifying work.
- Use a scientific writing style. Form your thoughts briefly, logically and competently. Spatial storytelling is not acceptable.
- To keep it short, abbreviate typical words, replace complex sentences with simple ones, and replace repetitive terms with abbreviations.
- Complete your abstract with a list of used publications and study guides that were used during the writing of the diploma.
The volume varies from 1.5 to 5 pages. They are typed in Word, Times New Roman font, size 14. The text is presented from the third person, the style is scientific and descriptive.
In accordance with clause 9.2 of the state standard 7.0.11-2011, the structure of the abstract should consist of the following elements:
- Title page.
- Main part.